Are you interested in working with female teens who are in an out of home placement? Pathways Group Homes is searching for a reliable candidate that can perform the duties listed below:
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists individuals with daily activities, personal care, home care and maintenance, and transportation.
- Participates in implementation of person-centered plan
- Provides direct interventions to build socialization, behavior management skills, and daily/community living skills
- Provides direct interventions to promote adaptive skill learning and development of leisure time interests/activities
- Maintains documentation, progress notes, and other data as needed, including incident and accident reports.
- Communicates with other staff and supervisor on progress, needs, concerns and changes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of agency policies and procedures.
- Attends staff meetings as required.
- Responds to individual safety needs, including reporting significant changes in behavior and health.
- Provides high quality customer service, serving as a positive representative for the agency with other professionals, families, and the community
- Performs housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Prepares meals in accordance with individual dietary needs and preferences.